Friday, June 22, 2007

Timmy's Weekend Forecast

  • FRIDAY: 80% chance of rain today and tonight.

T.G.I.F. Festivities will be held at The Sumner Compound this evening. All the regulars should be in attendance along with a special friend all the way from Florida! Yay.....Kent! Desiree will not be attending, her excuse for the 16th week in a row, "I have to go shopping for a new bed!" Let's hope she finally finds the bed of her dreams!


  • SATURDAY: 40% chance of rain all day.


Val and I will be attending Brew-Ha-Ha 2007 . Four hours of all the great beers you can drink! Closest thing to heaven this side of the Mississippi!


  • SUNDAY: 30% chance of rain all day.
And its going to be in the 90's all day. I think I will camp out in my back yard by the pool!


8 comments:

Salem said...

Have fun. I have a busy, boozy weekend to get through here, too.

lilmammal said...

Finally some rain! I hope it clears up enough for your beer-binge however!

Timmy said...

I am totally not complaining about the rain, and that is very unlike me.

madamerouge said...

You use baby oil to tan, don't you?

dantallion said...

You have a pool? And why exactly have I never been invited to use it?? lol

Elmo said...

have a great weekend boozer

Butchie said...

I have a cold, so I can't come over for skinny dipping.

Timmy said...

Madame, I dont use any type of tanning enhancer, or sunblock. I am all natural.

dantaillion, you are invited anytime.....as long as you dont wear a shirt!