Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Conversation

Preamble:



Went to dinner last night with a good friend, Joe. Val ended up joining us for a drink after and a couple of friends (Jodie and Jeremy) that were there pulled up some chairs. We are sitting there chatting and it strikes me that our waiter has become annoyed with us. "Like I really care," I say. My Val hasn't yet come to fully appreciate the mean and nasty Timmy that everyone else so loves. So, I go into telling him about lunch the previous day with Mommy a.k.a. Leslie. We were at Uno's and the waitress was being a little "over friendly" and recounting things that had happened to her that day. As the waitress was walking away, I exclaimed out loud "Like we really give a shit what happened to you!" - funniest part about it, the waitress heard what I had said. LOL!



As I recounted this story to everyone at the table last night, Val looks over and the following conversation took place:



Val: We are going to run out of places that we can go where you haven't pissed someone off.



Timmy: What do you mean? I go back to those places, I don't really care!



Jodie: Shit, honey, if we never went back to a place where Timmy pissed off someone, we'd never fucking eat!



Timmy: Well, maybe you could lose some weight in the process!



Everyone: LOL!






7 comments:

lilmammal said...

I don't know about you, but I really don't like the idea of somebody putting nasty shit in my food. Try that shit when you're with me and I'll leave! :) (But, don't worry, I'll leave the bill for you) lol

Timmy said...

I am only mean *after* I get my food. Dont you worry!

Butchie said...

What about that nice place, where I ate the haggis?

Nölff said...

I r teh eat dem haggiz

nom nom nom

Smartypants said...

But you were so sweet to the waitress that waited on us.

your judgemental aunt said...

i can't imagine people not liking you. hummm odd...

Salem said...

Hell, I saw that and I only went out to eat with you once.