Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh Hell Nah!

This weekend there was a man shot while interceding in pit bull attack here in Indianapolis.

After a series of incidents this year involving pit bulls attacking young children and adults and inflicting serious injuries, Mayor Bart Peterson said this month he had decided to ask his staff to investigate ways to ban pit bulls in the city.

Margie Smith-Simmons, spokeswoman for the mayor, said staffers still are investigating the ordinances of other cities that restrict or ban pit bulls.

"We want to be sure that whatever we put forward benefits the citizens of Indianapolis,'' she said. The mayor doesn't have a deadline, she said, but she expects a proposal will be released by late summer or early fall.

OK, listen up. This is a bunch of crap. I have owned pit bulls for years now. Right now I own one of the most loving and sweet dogs anyone could ever want. I think there is no such thing as a bad pet, only bad pet owners. I guess me and Obi may have to find another pool to swim in, another city to live in. I mean, just look at him......so cute! The only mean thing that Obi does: he'll steal your raft in the pool if you aren't careful.

6 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

Awww, that's cute. I want a pool and a dog to float in it!

I agree - no bad pets, bad OWNERS!!!

UKPunkBabe said...

Tim, this isnt fair they cant make you get rid of yr puppy he's to cute

Timmy said...

Dickey - nice new pic!

Nolff - not racist, just retarded.

ukpunkbabe - yay! You are commenting now, one step away from having your own blog!

madamerouge said...

Obi has nice hips.

Butchie said...

That is a great picture.

Miss Thistle said...

That totally sucks. Ontario did the same thing and I used to get into huge arguments about it. I want a dobie - I'm sure they could be on the hitlist some day, too.