Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"You look glamorous! Are you wearing underwear?"

This makes me happy! I love Drew Carey. I was wondering about him the other night when I was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway reruns. I think I am going to have to get a television for my office so that I can watch him everyday!

-on another note-

Contrary to popular belief, the entire world doesn’t revolve around Harry Potter. Yes, the new Harry Potter movie is immensely popular. Yes, the new Harry Potter book has been coveted by frenzied hordes and leak freaks. But let's not forget what movie opens this weekend?!!? The Simpsons Movie! I'll bet Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa & Maggie give ol' Harry Potter a run for his money! I know I'll be at the box office this weekend.

Just in case you are wondering, No....Timmy did not go see Harry Potter. No. NO.

5 comments:

Salem said...

You're so slytherin

Timmy said...

NON!

St. Dickeybird said...

Simpson! Homer Simpson!
He's the greatest guy in history,
From the, town of Springfield!
He's about to hit a chestnut tree!

:)

fatrobot said...

harry potter
hari balsac
harri beanbag

madamerouge said...

can't wait for teh simpsonz movie