Tuesday, July 17, 2007

6 Months Ago

Six months ago, today, I started dating the most wonderful man, Val. I am completely in love with Val. He is sweet, caring, smart, funny, sexy and best of all, he loves me too.

There is no formula or logic to love. You just feel it in your heart, your mind, and your soul. The feeling is something you can't describe but can arise at any moment, triggered by a memory, a word or a thought of that special person. A real love is someone that you cannot live without, someone who is constantly on your mind, day in and day out. It's someone you can't wait to talk to next. Someone who you can't wait to see for whatever reason!

I feel an overwhelming sense of complete surrender and awe for Val and a feeling of completeness when we're together -- and incompleteness when we're apart. My relationship with Val makes me want to be a better person, live a better life. I look into the future and I see him there with me. Though it is hard not to dream about tomorrow, I am so happy living in the now with Val.

I love you Val!

11 comments:

tornwordo said...

I don't know whether to be verklempt or to gag. But seriously, congratulations, here's to gobs more time with Val.

Timmy said...

Thanks Torn :)

I know this comes as a huge surprise to everyone, Timmy DOES have feelings.

lilmammal said...

But I don't believe in the soul... sigh.

You're so sweet it makes me ill. But a nicer ill I guess. A slight fever, that's all. No puking.

Timmy said...

If you don't believe in the soul, indygirl, then why are you participating in a church function??? Tell me that?!

Anonymous said...

pics of val!

Heidi the Hick said...

6 months already!!!

I think you got it...

Pablo said...

Oh my god. I feel nautious...and bitter. I farting on your pillows while you are having dinner with him. That'll teach you to be all happy and shit.

dantallion said...

Wow - that was either extraordinarily touching, or just plain creepy in a stalkeresque kind of way. I'll stick with the former.

I'm genuinely happy for you both. (except of the fart on the pillow part. That's just unfortunate)

Trent Evans said...

Val was my favorite character on Knots Landing.

John Q. Public esq. said...

what does one get for a 6 mo. anv.?

S said...

That was sweet (considering it came from you, Timmy - ha ha).

If you excuse me, I have to kiss the porcelain bowl...