Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Well, well, well, look what the cat cleaned up, showered, exfoliated, powdered, lipsticked, Guccied up & dragged in."

Ok -- so I'm back. I went away for a number of reasons, some of them good, some of them bad; none of that matters now. Things have been going really well for me in the real world. Money woes are all but gone, love life is in check, work has been awesome....life is good. There has just been one tiny thing missing....blogging! I have to admit I have missed you all! I'll be working on linking all my fav blogs over the next few days.

The title of this post is a quote that is near and dear to me. In the comment section, please leave me your favorite quote, you cootie-queens!

Here is another favorite of Timmy's:

"If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello, can't work today, still queer."

12 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

"The greatest aspect of fame is that if you bore people at dinner parties, they blame themselves."
~Winston Churchill

"Oh my god, it looks like a penis only SMALLER!!!"
~Bernadette Peters (getting flashed) in Pink Cadillac

Timmy said...

great ones Dickey!~

Jason said...

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity
Anon.

Timmy said...

Good one BP!

torporindy said...

Welcome back!

Miss Thistle said...

Yay!

Elmo said...

I knew we'd never get ride of you.

"It is the responsibility of the media to look at the President with a microscope, but they go too far when they use a proctoscope."

-- Former President Richard Nixon

Heidi the Hick said...

I FOUND YOU!!!

I found you I found you I found you!!!!

mwa ha ha ha ha!

...blanking out on the quote thing. Sorry man. Harrass ya later!

John Q. Public esq. said...

Welcome home hero!


Does it really matter what these affectionate people do-- so long as they don’t do it in the streets and frighten the horses!
Mrs. Patrick Campbell

madamerouge said...

Heidi actually did quote something: that crazy chick in The Wedding Crashers that gets all obsessed with Vince Vaughn.

Salem said...

did you mean "gussied"?

S said...

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Welcome back, Timmy.