Thursday, August 23, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football?!?


Peyton Manning Shows His Backup Proper Way To Hold Clipboard
"I even caught him out of the corner of my eye letting the clipboard hang carelessly down by his thigh during our preseason game against the [Chicago] Bears," said Manning, adding that he had not said anything to Sorgi at the time because he wanted to give him a chance to rectify the problem on his own. "I almost burned a time-out, but that was on the same day he took my advice to affix an 18-inch length of clean white cord to the clipboard in order to keep better track of his writing utensil, so I let it slide. Baby steps, after all."

5 comments:

Miss Thistle said...

I liked him when he was on SNL, whipping footballs at kids' heads.

Trent Evans said...

He's just stressed working for that anti-gay boss of his, Dungy.

Salem said...

typical rich guy. "it's so hard to find good help".

Mitzzee said...

only if it looks like that!

madamerouge said...

he's so effing hawt